2009年5月28日星期四

20 over 29

omg~did I saw de wrong thing~!I'm de rank of 20over29..I know u all will say i sot sot liao...but really happy,coz every time i oso get de last wan..Oops~shit!I saied those things tat could not say...but say liao lor...at least I past...Gud luck 2 tis stupid girl...tqtq
alright...now talk abt serious thing,2morow my sch is goin 2 held teacher day but I cant feel anything happy either. Guess what I am goin 2 bring 2morow....chiken wings!hahax...ok..I know tats not funny...so sad carmen are not goin 2 celebrate teacher day wif us..she goin 2 genting..me not shuang she liao...2morow oso still need 2 study...haiz~y ler...i thought 2morow will b very happy d...N also~!!!!!!I'm angry coz we cant celebrate at class, must celebrate at canteen...WHAT THE HELL...lol...I think at class better lor...We had beg teacher so many time but oso no sound at all..the books I bought bac to home from sch GOD DAMN HEAVY...I think rite now we need to bring many books 2 sch liao...I hope we are goin 2 move 2 third floor..rite now our class very hot...

没有评论:

发表评论