2009年6月2日星期二

55~

knowing tat now is holiday..but i cant feel any happy...i hv lost 2 thing liao..but i noe i'm goin 2 fine bac one of them..is my KEY~!!!blur rite me?i noe...another wan is my kad...not ic d lar..is d van wan...every month need 2 give money d...but i hate sitting van..makes me want 2 vomit!!!I told my mom tat i dont wan 2 sit liao..my mom say nex year i onli fetch u...NO~!!!i cant stand liao...n my exam is coming...so worry..tryin 2 study..but i cant remember anything in my mind...even a single sentence...dunuo wad 2 do...oso got 2 project...1 is sejarah another is kemahiran hidup...sure die lar..i haven start a single word yet...esp de sejarah...dunuo need to do wad..lol...i'm not happy in tis sch...is not bcoz of those students...i'm very happy 2 hv such a wonderful fren...but i dont noe y...feel like changging sch...is a person tat makes me wanted 2 changed but i cant tell who is the person.i didn't do anything wrong 2 XXXX..n XXXX keep on like wan 2...bully me n say me...but nvmine..its ok...time had past fast..de second has gone..its not coming bac...but i really wanna go bac 2 junior life...i miss my ol fren...but...god had create us...we should b thankful for them...thx 4 all the joy...thx 4 giving us a happy living,healthy...i do my best 2 thnk the god in my life..

没有评论:

发表评论